Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by kev <ke...@yahoo.com> on 2003/01/22 02:29:55 UTC

jws compile error: HttpServletRequest not found in import

Hi, I got axis 1.1 beta installed and running on
WSAD403.
I got the sample.addr running. Everything seems happy
except when I try to invoke EchoHeaders.jws I got the
following error:
AXIS error
Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are
the details:

Fault - Error while compiling:
d:\code\webApplication\WEB-INF\jwsClasses\EchoHeaders.java

AxisFault
 faultCode:
{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.compileError
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: Error while compiling:
d:\code\webApplication\WEB-INF\jwsClasses\EchoHeaders.java
 faultActor: null
 faultNode: null
 faultDetail:
	Errors: Error compiling
d:\code\webApplication\WEB-INF\jwsClasses\EchoHeaders.java:
Line 58, column 7:  Class
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest not found in
import.
Line 0, column 0:
1 error
http://mailplus.yahoo.com