Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Danny Browne <da...@eircom.net> on 2004/02/18 16:17:25 UTC

Batik Bean

Can anyone tell me how or where i find the jar file containing the JSVGCanvas Bean? I need to install the bean in SunOneStudio/NetBeans to build a GUI. Do i need to make the bean myself?? if so how do i do that?

Regards

Danny Browne

Re: Batik Bean

Posted by Jamie <ja...@exponent.co.uk>.
Danny

See:

http://xml.apache.org/batik/install.html#jarFiles

This diagram will tell you which jar files are needed to use JSVGCanvas. If
you plan to include scripting it is basically all of them with a few
exceptions. I have quite happily added JSVGCanvas bean to component palettes
in NetBeans, JBuilder and SunOneStudio.

You probably don't need to add Xerces or the other W3C XML jars (they are
usually included in the IDE already) but I do anyway because I am unsure how
Batik selects its parser.

Posted by Bibek Sahu <sc...@dodds.net>.
Danny,

I am not at all familiar with SunOneStudio, so I can't help you there.  I
use NetBeans, personally.  As far as JSVGCanvas, the class itself is
located in <batik-dir>/lib/batik-swing.jar.  Note that you will need a lot
of the other jars as well, since JSVGCanvas depends on classes in many of
them.

Re: Batik Bean

Re: Batik Bean

Posted by Bibek Sahu <sc...@dodds.net>.