Posted to users@camel.apache.org by SRAVAN KUMAR <pa...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/01 04:35:47 UTC

Apache camel running on multiple nodes

Hi Team,

 I want to run the apache camel file route on multiple nodes and the source
folder is the same for both nodes and expecting the route to process files
parallelly

> when I tried the running camel on multiple nodes, files are processing in
a round-robin fashion (only one ode processing is at a time)
> Example:- if Node1 pick  file1  then Node2 is waiting for node1 to process
> after node1 processing completes, node2 will pick a new file (Node1 will
wait for node2 to process file)

MY FILE ROUTE :
from("file:\\\folder?maxMessagesPerPoll=1&delete=true&
readLockMinLength=0&readLock=changed&readLockTimeout=1000&r
eadLockCheckInterval=1000)

Re: Apache camel running on multiple nodes

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
I believe you already have an answer on this.