Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by fe...@emc.com on 2010/05/25 16:57:55 UTC

unicode characters in sender display name

I am facing an issue with the Icelandic characters in the display names for senders and receivers. So imagine I have in my Outlook some user that has a display name like ðþæ it will then seen as ??a when it comes through james back to my outlook. Does anybody have any idea how to fix that?

Fedorov Vladimir

RE: unicode characters in sender display name

Posted by fe...@emc.com.
Thanks you Norman - your advice helped!

Best regards,

Vladimir