Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Radha Krishna <st...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/07 17:46:43 UTC

How to get ActionForm

Hi,

  I want to use the instance of ActionForm associated with current Action in Tag libraries(doEndTag() method). How could i do this.

  Thanks in advance

 Get your own web address.

Re: How to get ActionForm

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
Start by asking on the appropriate mailing list ;-) Questions like this
belong on the users list, not the dev list. Please re-post your question
there.

L.