Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu> on 2007/07/04 01:29:35 UTC

Merging Taxonomy pages

Hi all,

I'm going to work on merging the two existing Taxonomy pages into a
consistent view:

(1) http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Taxonomy

(2) http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Maven+Taxonomy

Any input is welcome, or you can wait until I think I'm done and then
yell at me ;-) I can take either.

Thanks,

Brian

RE: Merging Taxonomy pages

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
I took another pass through the page and added more sub categories. I
think visually it's good to use the various hx sizes to make it easy to
see the hierarchy, but it requires more scrolling up and down than I
would prefer. I moved it to a 4 column layout to attempt to condense it
more and it's not too bad. If fits ok on my screen, but if too wide, we
could drop back to 3 columns.

Please take a look and send feedback on the categories and/or layout (or
update the page it is a wiki after all....)

Thanks,
--Brian

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.

I found it: http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/POM+Loading+and+Building

> In the proposals pages for
> example can use the categories to link together proposals. Like the
> work Herve is doing to clean up all the XML encoding.
I added a page to user proposals:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/XML+encoding
Could not link it from "POM Loading and Building", since it is not in user
pages

Hervé

Re: Merging Taxonomy pages

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.