Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jo...@elsag-solutions.com on 2005/08/25 10:28:22 UTC

[ANN] Java Application Plugin 1.3.1 released

The maven-plugins team is pleased to announce the Java Application Plugin
1.3.1 release!

http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net

Plugin to generate an executable JAR

Changes in this version include:

  Fixed bugs:

o Applied patch from Eric Hartmann for Maven 1.1 compatibility.
o Applied patch 1121795 from Frank Cornelis to fix broken javaapp:run

  Changes:

o Updated versions of the plugin's dependencies.

To automatically install the plugin, type the following on a single line:

maven plugin:download
  -DgroupId=maven-plugins
  -DartifactId=maven-javaapp-plugin
  -Dversion=1.3.1

For a manual installation, you can download the plugin here:
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven,http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net/repository/maven-plugins/plugins/maven-javaapp-plugin-1.3.1.jar

Have fun!
-The maven-plugins team

Re: [ANN] Java Application Plugin 1.3.1 released

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.
I just looked at the webpage of your plugin, but it is not clear to me what
this plugin exactly does. What is it more then a jar of your classes like
the jar plugin does? What does it do with the jars you depend on? Does it
create a complete directory structure for your application?

regards,

Wim

25 Aug 2005 10:28:22 +0200, Joerg.Schaible@elsag-solutions.com <