Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <an...@pitonyak.org> on 2012/12/19 23:06:42 UTC

Re: Trabalho voluntário (translation volunteer)

I have been watching for replies, surprised that we have none yet....
OK, anyone, any particular advice for translators?

Do we have active work now (web sites, wiki, etc)

Documentation group is just starting up, will certainly need translators
there as well.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php

Re: Trabalho voluntário (translation volunteer)

Posted by Claudio Filho <fi...@gmail.com>.
Hi

2012/12/19 Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <an...@pitonyak.org>:
> I have been watching for replies, surprised that we have none yet.... OK,
> anyone, any particular advice for translators?

Yes. Was a problem update all emails here. I istarted in l10n list first. :-)

> On 12/18/2012 04:18 PM, Tatiane Araujo wrote:
>> Good afternoon!

Hi Tatiane. Welcome. :)

>> I am Tatiane Araujo Cristo received a mensafem about volunteering Apache
>> OpenOffice project,
>> I want to include this project as a volunteer in the area of translation
>> (Portuguese Brazil).

This sounds good. We discuss our work in geral-pt-br@ list. So, I
suggest to you subscribe this list[1]. At this moment, we are working
in help files, wiki and web pages translations. We can discuss more
about there, with other people that are waiting more details to help.
What you think?
[1]  geral-ptbr-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org

Bests,
Claudio