Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Renato Salles <ma...@brturbo.com> on 2003/01/09 13:26:07 UTC

[users@httpd] Server don't restart

I'm having one issue here:
At boot time, apache comes up normally, but after any changes that
require restarting the server, i have at the log:

 [Thu Jan 09 10:19:19 2003] [info] Init: Seeding PRNG with 136 bytes of
entropy
[Thu Jan 09 10:19:19 2003] [info] Init: Generating temporary RSA private
keys (512/1024 bits)
[Thu Jan 09 10:19:19 2003] [info] Init: Generating temporary DH
parameters (512/1024 bits)
[Thu Jan 09 10:19:19 2003] [debug] ssl_scache_dbm.c(416): Inter-Process
Session
Cache (DBM) Expiry: old: 0, new: 0, removed: 0
[Thu Jan 09 10:19:19 2003] [info] Init: Initializing (virtual) servers
for SSL
[Thu Jan 09 10:19:19 2003] [info] Server: Apache/2.0.40, Interface:
mod_ssl/2.0.40, Library: OpenSSL/0.9.6b
[Thu Jan 09 10:19:19 2003] [notice] Digest: generating secret for digest
authentication ...
[Thu Jan 09 10:19:19 2003] [notice] Digest: done
[Thu Jan 09 10:19:19 2003] [info] mod_unique_id: using ip addr
200.103.128.89
[Thu Jan 09 10:19:20 2003] [crit] (17)File exists: unable to create
scoreboard (name-based shared memory failure)

I'm running RedHat 8.0 and Apache 2.0.40

Thanks for any help

RSalles

[users@httpd] IRC (Was Re: Server don't restart)

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.