Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Vaibhav Puranik <vp...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/20 22:35:54 UTC

About Kafka Users Group around Hadoop Summit

Jun and Neha,

Is there any plan for Kafka Users group meeting around Hadoop Summit?

It was done last year.  It really works well for  people like me who don't
live in SF Bay Area.
A session on 0.8 would be great.

Regards,
Vaibhav Puranik
GumGum

Re: About Kafka Users Group around Hadoop Summit

Posted by Jonathan Hodges <ho...@gmail.com>.
Great idea Vaibhav!  I would also be interested in this as I live in Denver
and don't get to the Bay area too often.

-Jonathan

Posted by Vadim Keylis <vk...@gmail.com>.
Good morning Jun. I am interested as well. Please post details how to
signup for this meetup.

Posted by Jonathan Hodges <ho...@gmail.com>.
I am interested in discussing a use case, but I probably don't have enough
materials for a presentation.  I can describe the use case details and have
a couple high level architecture diagrams of proposed solutions if that is
sufficient.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.