Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by York Shen <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/29 07:37:01 UTC

Books about Weex

Hi, community

I am happy to share some information with you guys. I just found a book [1] introducing Weex written in Chinese while I was searching some other stuff. I won’t comment on this book here, after all I didn’t know it existing until today. I think this is kind of proof that Weex is widely using in mobile development.

We just need to spend more time fixing graduation blocker issues [2]. We are really nearing graduating from the Incubator.

[1] https://item.jd.com/12677530.html <https://item.jd.com/12677530.html>
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WEEX/CheckList <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WEEX/CheckList>

Best Regards,
York Shen

申远

Re: Books about Weex

Posted by 王仁敏 <wr...@gmail.com>.
This is a very new book, which have been published on August 1, 2019. I am
very happy too.

I went through the catalog, which starts out with weex's tools, the basics,
the components.
Then it introduces two front-end frameworks, Rax and Vue, and BindingX
framework.
In the end, two examples are provided: WEEX Eros App in Action and Mobile
e-commerce App in Action. I think the last two examples are very helpful
for users of weex.

I haven't read the book yet, but maybe we can get some advice from his book
and update the contents of our document.
and we can offer a simple beginner's guide for developing app in the
further, like Apple:
https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/referencelibrary/GettingStarted/DevelopiOSAppsSwift/

Best wishes
Renmin