Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by "Aga-Dzhafar (Geoff) H. Dzhafarov" <gd...@eworkplace.com> on 2001/04/08 16:41:34 UTC

Microsoft Client for APACHE-SOAP Server?

Hi,

Did someone try to use MS Windows client for Apache SOAP server? I am using
IIS 5.0, Windows 2000, Tomcat 3.2.1, Apache SOAP 2.1 and need to write MS
Client using the latest MS SOAP 2.0 Toolkit RCO to talk to Apache SOAP.

I would greatly appreciate any advice or sample code.

Geoff Dzhafarov

Re: Microsoft Client for APACHE-SOAP Server?

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@computer.org>.
I have posted VB clients for stockquote and addressbook to this mailing list.  Send mail
to the following addresses

soap-dev-get.5076@xml.apache.org        stockquote
soap-dev-get.5077@xml.apache.org        addressbook

Scott Nichol