Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/09 19:34:49 UTC

Minor portlet changes for 4.1

I have a local client that is pretty desperate to get some minor changes
related to portlets into the 4.1 code. I expect to review and commit the
changes next week.  Just a FYI in terms of the 4.1 release.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry

Fwd: Minor portlet changes for 4.1

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Oops..Default gmail reply only went back to Howard. Sorry.