Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/19 15:12:01 UTC

The future of gemini-blueprint, take 2 + results

Hell,

OK, back to this issue. I built entire Karaf 4.1 with (i)tests using
"-Dmaven.repo.local=/work/.m2" after removal of gemini-blueprint features
and repositories. I had to remove hibernate 3.x features as well to make
the build pass.

The result is (`find .m2 -name _remote.repositories|xargs grep '>'|cut -d
'>' -f 2|sort|uniq`):
 - /work/.m2 is 746MB size
 - there are artifacts from 3 different remote repos:
    - 1
(.m2/com/sun/winsw/winsw/1.18/_remote.repositories:winsw-1.18-bin.exe) from
"jenkins"
    - 2 (org.apache.aries.proxy.impl/1.0.6-SNAPSHOT and
org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime/1.0.1-SNAPSHOT) from "apache-snapshots"
    - 882 JARs and 1353 POMs from "central"

Looks good to me. Any last words for gemini/hibernate3?

regards
Grzegorz

Re: The future of gemini-blueprint, take 2 + results

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Amen | Żegnajcie | Goodbye then

regards
Grzegorz