Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Gili <ju...@bbs.darktech.org> on 2004/11/29 05:50:02 UTC

SVN-fs-dump-format-version mismatch

Hi,

	svnadmin dump uses SVN-fs-dump-format-version: 2 while svndumpfilter uses SVN-fs-dump-format-version: 3. This
makes it difficult for me to diff the difference between the two. That is, I have an original dump file, I run it
through a filter and I want to diff the result against the original to see whether I mistakenly removed some files I
did not intent to. Because the two use two different formats it makes diffing more difficult. Is there a way to sync
the two?

Thanks,
Gili