Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by fr...@gmail.com on 2016/12/08 09:30:47 UTC

Java server & Javascript client

Hi,

I am having some trouble getting Javascript to parse JSON from a Java server.
I am using the code examples from Thrift.

My Javascipt client hangs if I communicate with the java simple server, but throws an exception ”unknown character” if I communicate with the java secure server.

The Java client from the tutorial gives the same error if talks to the Java secure server.

So I guess the question is: How do you set up the Javascript client and java server from the tutorial in order to make them communicate through JSON and SSL?

Best regards,
Frederik