Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Rama <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/28 06:15:21 UTC

How will get the information about websocket client connection is open or closed in camel-websocket...Or where will i get the all websocketconnectionKey for the client which connection is open.

HI

I have to implement the client connection listener for open and close the
websocket connection.Currently i am using static hash map to store the
websocketconnectionkey for each client .How will i notify that client has
closed the connection and the specific websocket connection key i need to
remove from the map.

can any body help me out to figure out in camel websocket .I have gone
through the class where i found that in WebsocketComponent its provided the
HashMap CONNECTORS which contain the servlet information in default inner
class ConnectorRef, but i am not able to retrieve the information .

Rama