Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Markley, Aaron" <AM...@medcentral.org> on 2002/01/21 16:48:23 UTC

LDAP

Hello,

I am looking into using Apache with LDAP...  Just curious as to what
specific LDAP software people on the list are using that plays well with
Apache.

Thanks,
Aaron Markley

RE: LDAP

Posted by Mike Robichaud <Mi...@msn.com>.
Aaron,

Take a look at the link below.      I believe you need to look under
Enterprise Ready Server.      This company has an authentication module
that plays very well with their version of Apache.

www.covalent.net <http://www.covalent.net/>