Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org> on 2002/12/19 15:24:39 UTC

[OT] Re: GUI of the website, where's an overview? (not simply found)

Me too.  And my younger stepson has a cute little voice.  So he was
playing with Clay and patted it into a semi-round circle and said "here,
it's Bambi-burger...yummm"..  And I pretended to eat it...

Gotta pick some more Bambi up...mmmmm   (oh wait ... I forgot... I'm
vegetarian this week for health reasons...darn)

-Andy