Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Mauricio Domingues Ribas <ma...@cits.br> on 2002/05/28 17:43:39 UTC

JMeter script

Hi all!!

I´ve been trying to test a web system, but didn´t succeed because (I´ll try
to explain what I was trying to do):
- The system implements sessions. I read in a book that JMeter does take the
cookies automaticaly, so it should get the number of the session, right? I
tried to put the Http Cookie Manager Controler, but it didn´t take the
cookie´s information... What should I do?
- I must access the system´s screens from the menu (as the url with the menu
is the same as the url I want to access). Is it necessary to write a script
to make that possible?? If so, in which language must the script be
written?? Do you have any examples?

Can anybody help me??
Thanks,
Mauricio.

Re: JMeter script

Posted by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
If your web server is using cookies for session management, then attaching a
Cookie Manager to your ThreadGroup should be all that's necessary.  If you are
using URL Rewriting, then more effort is required on your part.

-Mike

--
Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org