Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Markus Menner <mm...@teraspect.de> on 2002/05/22 10:30:45 UTC

JXPath - DynamicPropertyHandler and Collections bug ?

Hi,

I possibly noticed a bug concerning dynamic property beans containing
collections.

Consider a bean, which's properties are handled thru a
DynamicPropertyHandler.

When a certain property is a (indexed) collection,
context.iterate("/<property>") should (so far as I understood) iterate
over all elements of the collection.
Instead the Iterator iterates only over the first element.

The same thing without dynamic properties works of course.

Did I hit a bug ?

Thanx
Markus

Re: JXPath - DynamicPropertyHandler and Collections bug ?

Posted by Dmitri Plotnikov <dm...@apache.org>.
Markus,

I will look into this. Could you submit it to Bugzilla so we could track it,
please?

Thanks you,

- Dmitri

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>