Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Patricia Sutton <ps...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/12 21:22:49 UTC

Problems ?

Earlier this week, I tried to open 1 document and it wouldn't open it, it
would open all of the other 7 or 8 though.  I tried shutting it down many
times and nothing.

Yesterday I brought up Open Office, but when clicking on the document
folder, it wouldn't open and I couldn't exit couldn't close it down,
couldn't do anything with it.  So I closed down my
computer.

Today, I opened it, opened the document folder and opened the document, but
the slide bar wouldn't work, can't close it down, can't do anything.

I am not very computer litterit, so I need someone's help!!!!

psutton5750@gmail.com