Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Alin Jerpelea <je...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/06 08:29:15 UTC

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache NuttX (Incubating) 10.3.0

Hi,

Unfortunately, as one of our mentors pointed out, the release can not be
completed without the DISCLAIMER as long as we are in the Incubation phase
As a result we have to cancel the release, add DISCLAIMER and restart the
release process for RC3

Thanks for your patience,

Alin Jerpelea