Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Jettro Coenradie <je...@gridshore.nl> on 2010/08/23 16:03:36 UTC

Question about the json library

I am looking at the classes that come with the current trunk checkout and I
see that a custom jar of json is created. Can someone explain why this is?
Could we also take one from a maven repository?

thanks,
Jettro

--
Jettro Coenradie
http://www.gridshore.nl

Re: Question about the json library

Posted by Jettro Coenradie <je...@gridshore.nl>.
I know maven is another issue, but it is nice if the version is available
through a maven repository. Than other build tools can find it as well.

It is available for download through:
http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.json/json

or from the central maven repo:
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/json/json/20090211/json-20090211.jar