Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Alan Cabrera <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2012/12/19 05:02:56 UTC

wiki privs

I don't seem to have the privs to add a page to the Incubator wiki; I wanted to write up the new proposed change to the retirement procedures.  Should I just usurp http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/RetiringPodlings?

Regards,
Alan

Re: wiki privs

Posted by Alan Cabrera <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
On Dec 18, 2012, at 9:27 PM, Marvin Humphrey wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 8:25 PM, Alan Cabrera <li...@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
>> AlanCabrera
>>
>> Do I do that or does someone need to do this for me?  If the former, where do I do that?
>
> You're already there on the ContributorsGroup page -- so whatever is
> thwarting you, it's not that.

NM, EBKAC.  I just figured out that I have to enter the new page name in the URL.

Regards,
Alan

Re: wiki privs

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.
On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 8:25 PM, Alan Cabrera <li...@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
> AlanCabrera
>
> Do I do that or does someone need to do this for me?  If the former, where do I do that?

You're already there on the ContributorsGroup page -- so whatever is
thwarting you, it's not that.

Marvin Humphrey

Re: wiki privs

Posted by Alan Cabrera <li...@toolazydogs.com>.