Posted to bsf-dev@jakarta.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/22 01:28:31 UTC

Fixing tabs

There are quite a few Java files which use tabs for indentation.

Tabs cause problems because there is no standard tab setting.

Any objections if I replace all the tabs with spaces (assuming a
tab-length of 4)?

I only propose to fix the java files in src and taglib (only 1
tab-infested java file there anyway).

The test directory is already clean.

Re: Fixing tabs

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 5/21/08, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There are quite a few Java files which use tabs for indentation.
>
>  Tabs cause problems because there is no standard tab setting.
>
>  Any objections if I replace all the tabs with spaces (assuming a
>  tab-length of 4)?

<snip/>

Please do, thanks!

-Rahul