Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Maxim Muzafarov <mm...@apache.org> on 2022/05/17 12:44:57 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Extensions Ignite Spring Data 2.2.0 RC1, Ignite Spring Session 1.0.0 RC1, Ignite Zookeeper IP Finder 1.0.0 RC1

Hello, Igniters!

Th Ignite Spring Data 2.2.0 RC1, Ignite Spring Session 1.0.0 RC1,
Ignite Zookeeper IP Finder 1.0.0 RC1 extensions have been accepted.

3 - "+1" votes received.

Here are the +1 votes received:

 - Anton Vinogradov (binding)
 - Alexey Plehanov (binding)
 - Nikolay Izhikov (binding)

Here is the link to the voting thread -
https://lists.apache.org/thread/njqls47r3jn920546q63xknyr2y5yd5l

Thank you!

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Extensions Ignite Spring Data 2.2.0 RC1, Ignite Spring Session 1.0.0 RC1, Ignite Zookeeper IP Finder 1.0.0 RC1

Posted by Maxim Muzafarov <mm...@apache.org>.
Folks,

I'm sorry for the mistake with the Spring Data Extension version in
the thread title (copy-pasted from the wrong thread).

Of course, the correct version which is being released - Ignite Spring
Data Extension 2.0.0. See:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/ignite/ignite-extensions/ignite-spring-data-ext/2.0.0/