Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Steve Viens <st...@viens.net> on 2005/02/02 04:13:13 UTC

jUDDI Issue# 51 (reported by Mathieu Peltier)

Mathieu, I need some assistance/clarification with jUDDI issue# 51 that
you reported a couple of weeks ago.  Here's a URL:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-51

I don't understand where jUDDI is behaving incorrectly.  If a
BusinessEntity is deleted then all of it's dependents should be deleted
as well (per UDDI) and therefore a dependent Service should not be able
to be saved (because it's parent Business is no longer valid).

I have a feeling I'm stating the obvious to you but the description of
the problem given in JIRA is somewhat confusing.

Steve