Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by danox <da...@cucurucho.org> on 2002/09/27 07:40:58 UTC

RE: Tomcat 4.0.2, Apache 1.3.24, mod_jk, OpenBSDP 3.1 <- eratic behaviour

Thanks for your response.
here is my mod_jk.conf file.
looks to me like the log directives are ok:

########## Auto generated on Mon Sep 23 13:17:20 EST 2002##########

<IfModule !mod_jk.c>
 LoadModule jk_module libexec/mod_jk.so
</IfModule>

JkWorkersFile "/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.2/conf/jk/workers.properties"
JkLogFile "/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.2/logs/mod_jk.log"

JkLogLevel emerg

<VirtualHost monkeymagic>
   ServerName monkeymagic

   JkMount /examples ajp13
   JkMount /examples/* ajp13

   JkMount /webdav ajp13
   JkMount /webdav/* ajp13

   JkMount /tomcat-docs ajp13
   JkMount /tomcat-docs/* ajp13

   JkMount /manager ajp13
   JkMount /manager/* ajp13

   JkMount / ajp13
   JkMount /* ajp13
   DocumentRoot "/var/tomcat/webapps/ROOT"
</VirtualHost>

Posted by Milt Epstein <me...@uiuc.edu>.
On Fri, 27 Sep 2002, danox wrote:

> Thanks for your response.
> here is my mod_jk.conf file.
> looks to me like the log directives are ok:

You might try setting your JkLogLevel to a lower level, so more
information gets output to it.  I think other allowable values are
warn, info, debug.  Also make sure the permission are such that the
process can write to the log.

Milt Epstein
Research Programmer
mepstein@uiuc.edu