Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Brian May <ba...@snoopy.apana.org.au> on 2000/08/16 02:02:22 UTC

Re: [Cocoon Devel]converting docs to PDF or some other "printer-friendly" format?

    Hans> As a test case I transformed the current CVS sitemap.xml
    Hans> file to Docbook and then improved the markup manually until
    Hans> it was more or less complete. There are some things
    Hans> remaining (whether to keep the chapter strucure of the
    Hans> "Interface Specifications" or make this <chapter> it a
    Hans> <reference>).

Just curious about DocBook: the DocBook supports some elements that
seem (IMHO) to be difficult to render, especially to HTML.  eg
ProgramListingCO (see example at
<URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/documentation/reference/html/programlistingco.html>)

Anyway, I wondered if there was any hope for these elements?
--
Brian May <ba...@snoopy.apana.org.au>