Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> on 2008/12/01 21:20:11 UTC

Re: How do you assign a JIRA as a starter?

Thanks
Carl.

SVN and LIST migration

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
I have put tickets in to have our lists updated and svn.

LISTS:

The new lists will be

dev@qpid.apache.org <ma...@qpid.apache.org> from
qpid-dev@incubator.apache.org <ma...@incubator.apache.org>
users@qpid.apache.org <ma...@qpid.apache.org> from
qpid-users@incubator.apache.org <ma...@incubator.apache.org>
commits@qpid.apache.org <ma...@qpid.apache.org> from
qpid-commits@incubator.apache.org
<ma...@incubator.apache.org>

The old list addresses will remain up and forward to the new lists

SVN:

svn will be a svn move from

/svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/qpid

/svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid

regards
Carl.

Re: How do you assign a JIRA as a starter?

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>.
There's a "Starter" component which can be added to it.

- Aidan

http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid
"Have we anything resembling a plan?" "Mm-hm. Ride till we find
them... and kill them all." - The 13th Warrior

Re: How do you assign a JIRA as a starter?

Posted by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

It's set up as a component, so simply edit the JIRA and add that component
should do the trick !

Hth,
Marnie