Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Scott Seely <ss...@microsoft.com> on 2002/04/08 19:25:52 UTC

Digest authentication?

I am developing an Axis client for a Web service that requires digest
authentication. I do not have control over the server to get it to use
HTTP Basic authentication over SSL. Does anyone have any samples or
pointers that would show how to enable the client to send credentials
for digest authentication?

Thanks in advance!

Scott Seely

Re: Digest authentication?

Posted by Matt Baldree <ma...@smallleap.com>.
It uses the system properties you set. Look at the HTTP Sender in the
transport package.