Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Barry Hoggard <ba...@tristanmedia.com> on 2005/02/11 20:47:54 UTC

setting up static and dynamic Apache 2.0 instructions for MP2 newbie

I am pretty comfortable with setting up a static front end that proxies
to a mod_perl server listening on 127.0.0.1 with Apache 1.x and
mod_perl 1.x, and mod_rpaf.

Are there any caveats I should know about before getting this working
on 2.0 before I start setting it up?  I have a stand-alone
mod_perl/mod_ssl server working now.

Barry

Re: setting up static and dynamic Apache 2.0 instructions for MP2 newbie

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Barry Hoggard wrote:
> I am pretty comfortable with setting up a static front end that proxies
> to a mod_perl server listening on 127.0.0.1 with Apache 1.x and mod_perl
> 1.x, and mod_rpaf.
>
> Are there any caveats I should know about before getting this working on
> 2.0 before I start setting it up?  I have a stand-alone mod_perl/mod_ssl
> server working now.

Not that we know of, Barry. But if you encounter any problems, don't
hesitate to report those here following these guidelines:
http://perl.apache.org/bugs/