Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Yannick Martel <ma...@codelutin.com> on 2009/03/20 11:37:54 UTC

textfield picker like DateField ?

Hi all!

I search a component which allow to have a kind of pop-up/picker (like
for date picker in the "DateField"). In that one, I want to display a
list of elements to fill my textfield.

I search on
http://tapestry.formos.com/nightly/tapestry5/tapestry-core/ref/org/apache/tapestry5/corelib/components/
but I don't find a solution to my needs.

So, as a solution exists for Date fields, I am asking myself if there
is a more global component with that kind of functionality I have not
seen?

Thanks

--
Yannick Martel

Re: textfield picker like DateField ?

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 8:04 AM, Yannick Martel <ma...@codelutin.com> wrote:
> I read me, and I am not such clear on what I search...
> On a TextBox, I have an autocomplete on values, but I want to have a
> link or button that display me a integrated pop-up (not a combo box) on
> my page with all existing values (with other elements, for example
> tooltip) and on which a click fills my textField with the value.

Take a look at http://tapestry.formos.com/nightly/tapestry5/tapestry-core/ref/org/apache/tapestry5/corelib/mixins/Autocomplete.html
and http://tapestry.formos.com/nightly/tapestry5/guide/ajax.html
(bottom of the page)

--
Thiago

Re: textfield picker like DateField ?

Posted by Yannick Martel <ma...@codelutin.com>.
I read me, and I am not such clear on what I search...

On a TextBox, I have an autocomplete on values, but I want to have a
link or button that display me a integrated pop-up (not a combo box) on
my page with all existing values (with other elements, for example
tooltip) and on which a click fills my textField with the value.

--
Yannick