Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Daniel Gavrila <d....@icloud.com> on 2018/02/01 06:33:26 UTC

Re: Browsing the whole LVQ

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for your answer.I think I can manage this, but it would be really nice if you can write a sample.

I‘ve noticed that in proton 0.20 you‘ve added the sample colour_send.cpp for the filtering.
I think it would be useful for everyone if the samples are organized after use case scenarios.
For example would be the directories:
    -RequestReply
    -Filtering
    -Simple
    -Direct

and each folder will contain the sender&receiver and a README file.

Best regards,
Daniel