Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by tan zhongyi <zh...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/22 00:37:49 UTC

答复: May 2022 Podling Reporting Timeline

brpc also missed the pod report of April.

Maybe we are too used to wait for reminder email from Justin.

Anyway,  I will provide pod report in May if needed.

Thanks.

发件人: Mingshen Sun <ms...@apache.org>
日期: 星期五, 2022年4月22日 上午2:00
收件人: general@incubator.apache.org <ge...@incubator.apache.org>, dev@teaclave.apache.org <de...@teaclave.apache.org>
主题: Re: May 2022 Podling Reporting Timeline
Hi all,

I'm from the Teaclave project. I just noticed that we missed April's
report because of the reminder issue.

Should we add it in May's report also? I see some discussions here but
no conclusion yet.

For Teaclave, we have no problem with adding an additional report in May.

Mingshen

Posted by John McCane-Whitney <jo...@qredo.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

Milagro too - we will also add ours to the May report.

Regards,
John McCane-Whitney

Posted by John McCane-Whitney <jo...@qredo.com.INVALID>.
Hi,