Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <ju...@hydromatic.net> on 2014/08/29 19:54:28 UTC

Deploy web site

Does anyone know how I should deploy the web site?

I have a single HTML page, that I have checked into subversion as https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/optiq/site/index.html. I want it to appear as http://incubator.apache.org/optiq/index.html or http://incubator.apache.org/optiq/, but it doesn’t.

I have https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8139 in progress but I don’t understand what Jake is saying and I don’t particularly want to learn.

Julian

Re: Deploy web site

Posted by Julian Hyde <ju...@hydromatic.net>.
Thank you Robert! (I don’t know what magical words you uttered to make it happen.)

Now we have a web site we can announce the release.

Regarding those CSS files… yeah, the web site looks pretty bad. We need help from the community for this. Would anyone like to try to make it look better?

Julian

Re: Deploy web site

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.

Re: Deploy web site