Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by "Sacauskis, Mike" <Mi...@gdit.com> on 2009/02/19 00:35:01 UTC

Java.io.IOException

Every since I've tried to run a Tuscany app on my linux server running
Jboss 4.2.2a I'm getting the following error and am not able to access
my apps.

10:19:59,435 WARN  [URLDeploymentScanner] Scan URL, caught
java.io.IOException: Could not list directory
'/h/COTS/jboss/server/opensso/deploy', reason unknown

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike Sacauskis

Re: Java.io.IOException

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
This issue might be related to TUSCANY-2702, I'll try to take a look
at this issue later today.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-2702

--
Luciano Resende