Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Shashi Dahal <s....@leaseweb.com> on 2013/04/16 10:01:44 UTC

cloudstack 4.x -- enable security groups and vlan support.

Hi All,

We have 2.2.14 with advance zone ( for VLANs ) with security groups, which I do not see it possible to do it in CloudStack 4.x anymore.
If someone knows how to make this possible, can you please provide some hints on how to achieve this.

Cheers,
Shashi Dahal

RE: cloudstack 4.x -- enable security groups and vlan support.

Posted by Shashi Dahal <s....@leaseweb.com>.
Hi,

On 4.1, i see fix for

CLOUDSTACK-493  -- db upgrade path for SG enabled Advance Zone
CLOUDSTACK-1063 - SG Enabled Advanced Zone - "Add Guest Networks"

But
CLOUDSTACK-737 -  "Security Groups Isolation in Advanced Zone"   is set to be released for 4.2

Can someone confirm if this feature will be in  4.1 or in 4.2 ?

Cheers,
Shashi Dahal

I don't think this is available in 4.x yet. AFAIK, it will be part of 4.2 release.

Thanks,
SWAMY

Posted by Venkata SwamyBabu Budumuru <ve...@citrix.com>.