Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org> on 2022/04/04 09:08:45 UTC

Fwd: Applications for Travel Assistance to ApacheCon NA 2022 now open

Hi, folks,

Here has one forwarded email sent from TAC. Please read following contents:

———

The ASF Travel Assistance Committee (TAC) is pleased to announce that travel
assistance applications for ApacheCon NA 2022 are now open!

We will be supporting ApacheCon North America in New Orleans, Louisiana,
on October 3rd through 6th, 2022.

TAC exists to help those that would like to attend ApacheCon events, but
are unable to do so for financial reasons. This year, We are supporting
both committers and non-committers involved with projects at the
Apache Software Foundation, or open source projects in general.

For more info on this year's applications and qualifying criteria, please
visit the TAC website at http://www.apache.org/travel/
Applications opened today and will close on the 1st of July 2022.

Important: Applicants have until the closing date above to submit their
applications (which should contain as much supporting material as required
to efficiently and accurately process their request), this will enable TAC
to announce successful awards shortly afterwards.

As usual, TAC expects to deal with a range of applications from a diverse
range of backgrounds. We therefore encourage (as always) anyone thinking
about sending in an application to do so ASAP.
--
来自 琚致远

Re: Applications for Travel Assistance to ApacheCon NA 2022 now open

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi, Bobur,

Please refer to Travel link, there has one section mentioned this :)

Bobur Umurzokov <bo...@api7.ai>于2022年4月4日 周一17:20写道:

Posted by Bobur Umurzokov <bo...@api7.ai>.
Hi, Zhiyuan