Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com> on 2016/09/27 07:42:10 UTC

Re: Is ignite installation required on all nodes of hadoop cluster

Hi,

Could you please provide more information on your use case?

By default we recommend to have a single Ignite node started on every HDFS
data node so that we can take advantage of data locality and minimize
network traffic. But this is not strict requirement and final cluster
deployment may vary depending on the use case technology stack. So the more
details we have about your use case, the better solution we can advise.

Vladimir.