Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Ankit Singhal <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/25 15:28:06 UTC

Planning to cut RC by tomorrow morning IST

Moving PHOENIX-3111 to 4.8.1 as per discussion with Rajeshbabu. Let me know
if someone thinks it's important for 4.8.0.
Now currently, the only outstanding blocker for 4.8.0 is PHOENIX-3113 and
which has a simple fix. So, by tomorrow morning IST, we should have RC1 out.

Regards,
Ankit Singhal

Re: Planning to cut RC by tomorrow morning IST

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
Ok, thanks for the update, Rajeshbabu. My vote would be to hold off on the
RC until your fix is ready then.

Posted by "rajeshbabu@apache.org" <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.