Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by binbincheng <74...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2023/02/24 09:31:29 UTC

[DISCUSS]Does schedulis 0.7.0 and dss implement single sign-on?

Wechat group "Apache Linkis community Development group " chat records are as follows:

Apologize:
May I ask how schedulis 0.7.0 and dss can realize single sign-on, do you have any plans?

Mr. Lightning:
It seems to have been realized now, right?

Apologize:
How did you achieve it?

Mr. Lightning:
Should be supported at present You look at the pr of dss 1.1.1

Apologize:
OK

Apologize:
I am using version 1.1.1. I see that PR was closed last year. The configuration of the database is the same as the content in PR, but there are still cases of logging in to schedulelis

Mr. Lightning:
The database has been updated.

Mr. Lightning:
@Apologize Look at the data returned by the appconns interface, you will access this interface once you log in.

Apologize:
OK, let me see.

Mr. Lightning:
Is there a user with the same name and permissions in the scheduling, for example, if dss uses hadoop, there must also be Hadoop in the scheduling

Apologize:
All of my installations are rooted here, including dss, which are all logged in as root.

Mr. Lightning:
Well, there should be no problem. No authorization.

Apologize:
Where is authorization handled? I should not have done this operation.

Mr. Lightning:
It's rights management

Mr. Lightning:
https://github.com/WeBankFinTech/DataSphereStudio-DOC see Super Administrator Manual

Apologize:
OK

Mr. Lightning:
Root usually does not have administrator privileges and needs to be changed. See the bml script for details. Let root come out of the administrator menu first.

Apologize:
Let me see

-----------------

微信群“Apache Linkis社区开发群”聊天记录
如下面所述:

Apologize:
请问一下schedulis 0.7.0 与 dss 实现单点登录,大家有方案吗?

闪电先生:
现在好像已经实现了吧?

Apologize:
怎么实现的呀?

闪电先生:
目前应该是支持的 你看看dss 1.1.1的pr

Apologize:
好的

Apologize:
我用的就是1.1.1 版本的,我看那个pr 去年就关闭了,数据库的配置跟pr中的内容一样,但是还是有登录schedulis 的情况

闪电先生:
有更新过,更新了数据库。

闪电先生:
@Apologize 看看appconns接口返回的数据,一登录就会访问这个接口。

Apologize:
好,我看看。

闪电先生:
调度里面有没有同名用户以及权限,比如dss用hadoop 那调度里面也要有Hadoop

Apologize:
我这边全部用的是root 装的,包括dss 都是用root 登录的。

闪电先生:
好 应该没有啥问题 授权没有

Apologize:
授权在哪里处理?这个我应该没做这个操作。

闪电先生:
就是权限管理

闪电先生:
https://github.com/WeBankFinTech/DataSphereStudio-DOC&nbsp;看超级管理员手册

Apologize:
好的

闪电先生:
Root通常没有管理员权限 需要改一下,具体看bml脚本 ,先让root出来管理员菜单。

Apologize:
我看看