Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Arumugam, Santhosh" <Sa...@fmr.com.INVALID> on 2018/03/03 05:50:07 UTC

Clarification on Apache Tribes setup docs

Hey there,

We are planning to implement Apache Tribes(on our Tomcat-7) in our network for server to server communication.

I am looking at https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/tribes/setup.html to learn more about Apache Tribes, but seems documentation is not yet published. Please correct me if am looking at wrong place or is there anything material available to learn more about it

Appreciate your help on this!

Thanks & Regards,
Santhosh A

Re: Clarification on Apache Tribes setup docs

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 03/03/18 05:50, Arumugam, Santhosh wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> We are planning to implement Apache Tribes(on our Tomcat-7) in our network for server to server communication.
>
> I am looking at https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/tribes/setup.html to learn more about Apache Tribes, but seems documentation is not yet published. Please correct me if am looking at wrong place or is there anything material available to learn more about it
>
> Appreciate your help on this!
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Santhosh A

You are looking in the right place. There isn't really any standalone
tribes documentation. The best information available at the moment is to
look at the Tomcat source code and see how it use used to support
clustering.

Mark