Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "James, Stuart" <st...@cazenove.com> on 2002/07/17 17:49:10 UTC

twice....

anyone now why my messages appear in the list twice?

( apologies if its only me ).

Email Disclaimer

This communication may contain confidential or privileged information and
is for the attention of the named recipient only.
It should not be passed on to any other person.
Information relating to any company or security, is for information purposes
only and should not be interpreted as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell
any security. The information on which this communication is based has
been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable, but we do not
guarantee its accuracy or completeness. All expressions of opinion are
subject to change without notice. All e-mail messages, and associated
attachments, are subject to interception and monitoring for lawful business
purposes. (c) 2002 Cazenove Service Company or affiliates.

Cazenove & Co. Ltd and Cazenove Fund Management Limited provide independent
advice and are regulated by the Financial Services Authority and members of the
London Stock Exchange.

Cazenove Fund Management Jersey is a branch of Cazenove Fund Management Limited
and is regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission.

Cazenove Investment Fund Management Limited, regulated by the Financial Services
Authority and a member of IMA, promotes only its own products and services.

Re: twice....

Posted by Eddie Bush <ed...@vestus.adabbs.com>.
It happens to me all the time :-/  I'm not sure what it is.  Since I
have also seen this behavior exhibited from non-mailing-list mail
(thought much less frequently), I tend to blame my provider.

RE: No suitable driver

Posted by The Kelley's <ti...@mindspring.com>.
That's what it sounds like. For some reason your bean class can't see the
driver.
Tim

Posted by Meichun Li <li...@metalab.unc.edu>.
On Wed, 17 Jul 2002, The Kelley's wrote:

> I had a problem somewhat simular to that.
> Make sure you  have access to the driver in the bean class.
> Maybe a required library or something.
> Tim

Thanks for the reply. Could you explain more detail about the access to
the driver?

In my bean class, if using the standard JDBC connection instead of using
the datasource, there is no probelm. Is this mean that my bean class could
access to the driver?

Thanks,

Meichun

Meichun Li