Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Jon Lewis <wi...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/08 19:37:15 UTC

axis versions

hi All,

   I noticed Tuscany is using Axis 2 in the sample apps.  Has anyone
experienced problems integrating different versions of Axis (a client using
Axis 1.4, try to call a service deploy using 2.0).

thanks, johnny

Re: axis versions

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
It should part of the interop story.

Tuscany now uses the Axis2 runtime to support:

1) Invoke web service via SCA reference (using Axis2 client API)
2) Expose SCA component as a web service via SCA service (hosted by Axis2)

Assuming Axis 1.x can interop with Axis 2,  Tuscany should be fine.

Thanks,
Raymond