Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Suresh Sadhu <Su...@citrix.com> on 2013/04/12 13:06:23 UTC

RE: [Discuss] FS review-VMWare(Supporting DRS, HA)

Hi Kelven,

Hope you are working on this feature .Any updates on this feature. When can we expect the  FS with full implementation details .I have put my comments in the below link so that it's easy to track.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/VMWare+Enhancements+-+Support+for+DRS+and+VM+HA?focusedCommentId=30753355&

Regards
Sadhu