Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ddewaele <dd...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/14 09:31:38 UTC

Intercepting https endpoints with proxy config not working

Hi,

I'm trying to intercept the following https endpoint using the
camel:interceptSendToEndpoint component :

<camel:to
uri="https4://endpoint?sslContextParametersRef=sslContextParameters&amp;throwExceptionOnFailure=false&amp;proxyAuthScheme={{app.proxy.authScheme}}&amp;proxyAuthHost={{app.proxy.authHost}}&amp;proxyAuthPort={{app.proxy.authPort}}&amp;proxyAuthUsername={{app.proxy.authUsername}}&amp;proxyAuthDomain={{app.proxy.authDomain}}&amp;proxyAuthPassword={{app.proxy.authPassword}}&amp;proxyAuthNtHost={{app.proxy.authNtHost}}"
/>

(the app.proxy things are being fetched from a properties file and they work
fine when not intercepted).

Unfortunately, intercepting this endpoint doesn't work. If I remove the
proxy parameters from the endpoint and change it to this :

<camel:to
uri="https4://endpoint?sslContextParametersRef=sslContextParameters&amp;throwExceptionOnFailure=false"
/>

I am able to intercept it just fine using the camel:interceptSendToEndpoint.

Re: Intercepting https endpoints with proxy config not working

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I suggest to use wildcards when intercepting such long uris.
http://camel.apache.org/intercept

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 9:31 AM, ddewaele <dd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to intercept the following https endpoint using the
> camel:interceptSendToEndpoint component :
>
> <camel:to
> uri="https4://endpoint?sslContextParametersRef=sslContextParameters&amp;throwExceptionOnFailure=false&amp;proxyAuthScheme={{app.proxy.authScheme}}&amp;proxyAuthHost={{app.proxy.authHost}}&amp;proxyAuthPort={{app.proxy.authPort}}&amp;proxyAuthUsername={{app.proxy.authUsername}}&amp;proxyAuthDomain={{app.proxy.authDomain}}&amp;proxyAuthPassword={{app.proxy.authPassword}}&amp;proxyAuthNtHost={{app.proxy.authNtHost}}"
> />
>
> (the app.proxy things are being fetched from a properties file and they work
> fine when not intercepted).
>
> Unfortunately, intercepting this endpoint doesn't work. If I remove the
> proxy parameters from the endpoint and change it to this :
>
> <camel:to
> uri="https4://endpoint?sslContextParametersRef=sslContextParameters&amp;throwExceptionOnFailure=false"
> />
>
> I am able to intercept it just fine using the camel:interceptSendToEndpoint.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Email: cibsen@redhat.com