Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/15 12:23:51 UTC

[fileinstall] review changes before release

I've fixed a lots of jira issues this week on fileinstall, so I'd
welcome a bit more testing before preparing a release next week or
so...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [fileinstall] review changes before release

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Sure, please raise a JIRA and i'll try to reprodyce and fix if needed.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@alcatel-lucent.fr>.
please, refer to the new jira issue: FELIX-1776
<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-1776>

Regards;
/pierre

believed to be clean.

Re: [fileinstall] review changes before release

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@alcatel-lucent.fr>.
Hello Guillaume,

Guillaume Nodet wrote:
> I've fixed a lots of jira issues this week on fileinstall, so I'd
> welcome a bit more testing before preparing a release next week or
> so...

believed to be clean.