Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Nencho Lupanov <ne...@googlemail.com> on 2007/05/02 08:42:37 UTC

Re: [axis2 ]soap session scope does not work

Hi Paul,

Do you know if with the Secure conversation i can force the client
to send the username token only the first time without having the login
operation, or
I still need this entry point?

Is there any usefull documentation on the rampart secure conv.
implementation?

Thanks,
Nencho

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Nencho

Yes, the conversation initiation will happen on the first call - no
matter what operation.
I think there are good samples in Rampart. They are the best approach
to getting started with Rampart.

Paul

On 5/2/07, Nencho Lupanov <ne...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> Do you know if with the Secure conversation i can force the client
> to send the username token only the first time without having the login
> operation, or
> I still need this entry point?
>
> Is there any usefull documentation on the rampart secure conv.
> implementation?
>

> Thanks,
> Nencho
>

> 2007/4/27, Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>:
> > Nencho
> >
> > With any third-party users of your service, you do need to give them
> > some additional documentation! The WSDL and Policy are a good starting
> > point, but the developer still needs to understand the business
> > processes behind the services.
> >
> > However, you are right that secureconversation will also give you the
> > pattern you want, where the initial login is used to create a token,
> > which is then passed with every request.
> >
> > Paul
> >
> > On 4/27/07, Nencho Lupanov <ne...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi Paul,
> > >
> > > Thanks for the constructive idea :).anyway,I can't confirm that  these
> > > services will  be invoked only by my client code.
> > > Consider some third party client - i cannot force himm to call first the
> > > login operation, though it is obvious that
> > > the rest of the operations will deny to be executed first.
> > >
> > > Maybe i am stick with the Ws Secure conv implemented in rampart, does
> > > someone has tested it with username token sent only the first time?
> > >

> > > thanks,
> > > Nencho

> > > clients to
> be at
> > > the

> other
> but
> you

> rampart.
> and
> > > then
> the
> request.

> branch
> > > and

> get
> > > this

> > > org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:

> > > addressing in

> are
> > > > > > > > >
> > > org.apache.axis2.engine.ServiceGroupContextTest

> > > http://www.developer.com/java/web/article.php/3620661
> of
> put
> > > that
> something or

> > > axis-user-help@ws.apache.org

> > --
> > Paul Fremantle
> > VP/Technology, WSO2 and OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair
> >
> > http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
> > paul@wso2.com

Paul Fremantle